Massage & RelaxationCall 321.749.9642 for appointment
Swedish massage is the best-known type of bodywork performed today, one of the primary goals of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart. But Swedish massage therapy goes beyond relaxation. Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
Taking a Swedish massage may help significantly decrease levels of the cortisol and arginine vasopressin, both stress hormones, that can lead to increases in cortisol. Swedish massage may also help increase the number of white blood cells (lymphocytes)that are part of the immune system, and a boost in the immune cells that may help fight colds and the flue.
Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
This full body massage service will help release accumulated stress, toxins and tension while alleviating your muscle pain.
Foot Reflexology massage can be a deeply relaxing and therapeutic for those suffering from plantar fasciitis, ankle injuries and stresses on the feet from everyday work and play. Foot reflexology will not only help relieve toe pain, ankle pain, plantar fasciitis and common forms of arthritis, but can also decrease stress and anxiety in the entire body. In addition, a variety of stretches can be beneficial. It is a good idea to rest after receiving the reflexology massage.
If you enjoy the therapeutic benefits of foot Reflexology massage, you should know that the benefits are multiplied when utilized as a frequent therapy.
60 MinutesSwedish Relaxation Massage
- Includes time for combination full body massage Ideal for relaxation and relieving mild stress
60 MinutesDeep Tissue Massage
- Includes time for combination full body massage or focused relief of tension areas Ideal for chronic stress, tension and/or pain
90 MinutesSwedish Therapeutic Relief
- Ample time for full body massage, various modalities and dedicated relief of chronic stress or pain Ideal for chronic stress, tension and/or pain Can include Sound Healing and ayurvedic techniques
90 MinutesDeep Tissue Therapeutic Massage
- Allows time for full body massage plus dedicated relief of key areas that cause tension, stress and pain
- Ideal for neglected stress, tight muscles or persistent pain
- Can included Sound Healing and ayurvedic techniques