COVID 19 YOGA STUDIO POLICY
Please make sure to read the entire Yoga Studio COVID 19 Policy below
Covid 19 Policy – Hot Yoga Students Only!
We are open for Hot Yoga classes; all other classes will continue online.
Please review our new guidelines to help keep you and our staff as safe and healthy as possible. We know how important yoga and fitness can be for our minds and bodies, especially during trying times. We are so excited to see you in person again!
We want to make sure everyone is comfortable as we continue to offer the stress-reducing services we always have! We appreciate all of the support and love you have shown us and continue to show usteas we navigate through this challenging time. As a local business, you mean everything to us! Namaste to all of you.
What we’re doing to help keep you healthy
Monitoring health and protection
Teachers and Students will be staying home if we have had any COVID-19 related symptoms in the past 72 hours, or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 related symptoms in the past 72 hours, or have been in contact with anyone with a COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days.
We will be washing and/or sanitizing our hands upon arrival at the studio, after touching our masks, after using the restroom and when we leave the studio.
We will be wearing masks. Instructors will be wearing masks before and after class.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
There will be one class only in the evening at this time at the studio.
Our special room exhaust fan will be running, meaning we are removing 1527.00 cubic feet of air per minute. This will affect the heat in the room some, however, combined with our heating system, ensures that fresh air is pumped in continuously. All air used is heated to 139 degrees before being pumped into the yoga room.
We have placed hand sanitizer and paper towels throughout the studio so you can avoid touching door handles or other surfaces.
Temporary Service Changes
- Capacity in the studio will be limited to allow 6 foot spacing between mats.
- Classes will be available for online booking in advance. Booking will close 30 minutes before class starts.
- No drop-ins will be allowed, please sign up for class online in advance. Call us if you do not have computer access.
- We will open 15 minutes before class starts, and close 15 minutes after class ends.
- We will not allow any late entry into class.
- We won’t be offering mat or towel rentals. Please bring your own mat and towels.
- Our showers & change rooms will be closed.
- No retail items such as water, mats & towels will not be available.
- Forgotten items will not be stored.
- Intro month specials are not offered during this time. If you are new, please purchase a single class or monthly pass.
What will stay the same
Restrooms rooms will be open.
The heat is on & the good vibes will be strong!
What You Can Do To Help Keep Yourself & Your Fellow Yogis Healthy
Monitoring health and protection
Please stay home if you have any COVID-19 related symptoms in the past 72 hours, or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 related symptoms in the past 72 hours, or have been in contact with anyone with a COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days.
If you need to late cancel due to COVID-19 related illness or symptoms, we will waive late fees. Please email us if you are not feeling well.
Due to the rise in cases in Brevard County, we are requiring everyone to wear a mask while in the studio, except when on your mat. We understand it may not be possible to wear a mask during the class itself, although we strongly encourage you to try.
No mask = No entry
- Advance sign up is required. Limited space is available and drop-ins will not be allowed..
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer if you can.
- Please bring your own mat and towels (and any props you would like – blocks, straps, bolsters, etc).
- Please plan ahead and only bring necessary items into the studio with you (ie: mask, mat, towel, water, phone, keys). Please change before coming to the studio.
- Please come to class no earlier than 15 minutes before class time. For everyone’s safety and comfort, we will not allow late entry to class. Please be on time!
- Please purchase passes and memberships online or over the phone.
- At the studio
Please practice social distancing! We are asking everyone to stay 6 feet apart from other yogis as you move throughout the studio. We will have 6 foot spacing marked in the studio for mat placement.
Upon arrival into the studio, please:
Wear your mask upon entering and wait in line 6 feet apart if other yogis are arriving ahead of you. Keep you mask on until your mat is in place.
Check in at the front desk.
- Place your shoes & other items onto the shoe rack (please keep your socks on if possible until you are on your mat in the yoga room).
- Sanitize your hands at the front desk or wash in the bathroom.
- Then enter the yoga room and set down your mat in a designated spot.
- Please remain on your mat.
During class, please:
Stay on your mat throughout the class. Please don’t leave until the instructor opens the door at the end of class, unless there is an emergency.
Nose breathing only during the class. Pranayama at the beginning of the class and Kapalbhati at the end of the class will be skipped at this time. Please do the breathing before and after class outside or in your car.
After class, please:
- Put your mask back on.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands after class.
- Maintain 6 foot distance as you leave the studio, wash/sanitize your hands, and collect your shoes & belongings from the cubby area.
- Leave the studio within 15 minutes. We wish we could stay and chat, but for now it’s not a good idea!
- We will not be storing forgotten items. Please make sure you have all your items before you leave!
Livestream and on-demand classes
Livestream and on demand online classes will continue. Livestream Hot Yoga classes will only be viewable by our subscribers and will not be recorded for later viewing.
Morning classes will be livestream only.
Memberships & Class Package Activation
Your membership will go back to our regular monthly rate, no action needed. Thank you so much for your support while we were closed. Your membership payments are vital and will continue to be vital to ensure Inverted Elephant still exists!
If you cancelled your membership when we closed, and would like to become a member again, please select a package online, this will give you access to booking and attending classes as before.
Class Pass Holders
If you purchased our most recent 10 class pass, your pass will activate the first time you attend class, and then will expire 6 months from that date.
Join A Class Today!
From the privacy of your living room or in-class, now you have the best of both worlds!
At this time, this is an online only class. To join click on the button below. You will be added to our private FB group as well.
Our Gentle Hatha Yoga class is currently online available online, to join, click the button below.
The Best of Yoga
Yoga has been known to help revitalize and re-energize the body
Engage every bone, ligament and tendon, yoga is a full body stretch.
Yoga engages the sympathetic system, using your breath.
Relax & Refresh
Yoga is the only practice on Earth that give you back Energy.
Beauty of Body
Naturally rebuild your body from the cellular level on up.
Mind & Soul
Always take your Savasanah, it is the most important posture after yoga class.
Utkatasana - the akward feeling pose where you are to keep your feet parallel to each other and your spine straight, has 3 variations in our hot yoga class. As simple as this posture seems, there are many health benefits associated with this posture. Besides help...
White Sands Celebration of Compassion – the Light Festival. Visit White Sands Oct. 12, 2019. Free admission
It is a simple technique that can be performed by anyone at any time and helps lower stress in the body, hence stress relief. It also helps clear the cobwebs and makes you feel good at the same time!